• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Eshop problem

M

mikesp

Custom Payment system

hi guys i´m trying to add a custom gateway but i need to use names like "field_mail" and when i try to use "_" i´m getting this message :

" please enter a valid parameter name. The parameter name can cantain latin letters or digits only."

anyone knows how can i add underlines ?

Thanks

i did the upgrade to 4.1 and i was trying to use eshop module but everytime when i try to finish orders i get that error " [[Modules/Eshop/PublishedSite_:_previewTransactionNotAllowed]]"

I´m not even getting message just the tag, anyone can help me to solve that ?

Thanks
Mike

It is hard to say what can be wrong here. As I understand this is failure on published side, so try to check apache error logs for this domain. Did you try to fully republish the site?
On Sitebuilder server make sure that e-shop package is consistent:

# rpm -V sitebuilder_module-eshop

it was a server problem, thanks for the help dmitry .. just to see if you can help me in one more thing .. about the eshop module, i´m also trying to use custom payment and the gateway i use here have "Parameters names" like "email_order" but when i type that there and submit he doesn´t accept and gives me this error message "Please enter a valid parameter name. The parameter name can contain latin letters or digits only." and doesn´t accept the "_" .. looks like the system doesn´t accept underline or symbols .. how can i add underlines there and integrate with my local gateway ! :(

thanks
mike

As I figured out this issue really exists. Underscore symbols are forbided to use. This situation was passed to Sitebuilder developers already. Solution is expected to be released in next 4.2 update. As I know it should be released in about a week.

Back