• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

/etc/psa-spf/spfbehavior: No such file or directory

GuillaumeH

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I get this error :

qmail-queue-handlers[9735]: handlers_stderr: Unable to open file /etc/psa-spf/spfbehavior: No such file or directory System error 2: No such file or directory

in /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog

I get it every 3/4 minutes in my log. I have no spfbehavior file in /etc/psa-spf

Is this normal or how do I correct this error? I think this make spf not working, isn't it?

What is version of your Plesk? As I remember it can be fixed for 9.2.3 with psa-hotfix3-9.2.3 package reinstallation.

File /etc/psa-spf/spfbehavior should appear after you switch on SPF filter in Plesk interface.

Try to change 'SPF checking mode'. I have tried it on my test environment and I see /etc/psa-spf/spfbehavior now.

Check that you have correct permissions there and maybe try to reinstall corresponding package with force:

# rpm -qf /etc/psa-spf/
psa-mail-driver-common-9.5.1-cos5.build95100410.11

# stat /etc/psa-spf/
File: `/etc/psa-spf/'
Size: 4096 Blocks: 8 IO Block: 4096 directory
Device: bfh/191d Inode: 20170187 Links: 2
Access: (0755/drwxr-xr-x) Uid: ( 0/ root) Gid: ( 31/ popuser)

Same problem:
qmail-queue-handlers[24005]: handlers_stderr: Unable to open file /etc/psa-spf/spfbehavior: Permission denied System error 13: Permission denied

I have turned on and turned off SPF checking via Plesl - no change.

I have looked at /etc/psa-spf
(lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 12 Dec 27 2009 psa-spf -> /etc/psa/spf)
cd psa-spf
[root@webfeat psa-spf]# ls -l
total 12
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1 Sep 27 08:35 spfbehavior
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 74 Sep 22 20:28 spfexp
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 29 Sep 22 20:28 spfguess
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 Apr 14 12:22 spfrules
[root@webfeat psa-spf]# cat 'spfbehavior' | less

(END)
[root@webfeat psa-spf]# rpm -qf /etc/psa-spf/
psa-mail-driver-common-9.5.2-cos5.build95100504.12

I have made a change to rule via Plesk (from 3 to 1) and change was reflected in file spfbehavior = no change either.
Error messages continue:
qmail-queue-handlers[15643]: handlers_stderr: Unable to open file /etc/psa-spf/spfbehavior: Permission denied System error 13: Permission denied

Back