• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Exclude directory/files from backup

Is there any way now to exclude folders from backup? I have 2 GB of product images, those are the same every day, so no need to FTP it every night, but the rest of the files (40mb) is important... As I see now, I need to download 2 GB and 40Mb every night to make a backup. (sorry for my poor english). It looks really

Is there any way now to exclude folders from backup? I have 2 GB of product images, those are the same every day, so no need to FTP it every night, but the rest of the files (40mb) is important... As I see now, I need to download 2 GB and 40Mb every night to make a backup. (sorry for my poor english). It looks really
Please look at this thread - Resolved - Exclude a folder from backup?

Actually Plesk supports incremental backups. So if those 2Gb images don't change daily, they shall not impact your daily backup size.

Back