• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Extension catalog loads (switched to) wrong language

TomBoB

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

the Plesk server came preinstalled in German. First thing was to switch the language to English. Full configuration thereafter - loading of many extensions, security and many other tweaks - were all done in English, perfectly.

German language is even completely disabled in the language settings.

Using Extensions under Plesk:
When loading the Grafana extension [this may just be a coincidence - see my comment later], it loads in German.
When loading the Advanced Monitorng extension, it loads in German. The Grafana extension on top also loads in German.

Removing the extensions and loading the Advanced Monitoring via Plesk Updates - install also installs it in German.

From hereon, clicking on any extension in the extension catalog shows the description in german (the last update entry only, older update entries are still in english). Even for those extensions that are already installed. Clicking on "my extensions", then the installed extension shows the description in english.

It appears that somehow the extension catalogs language was change from english to german. But I cannot find how/where to correct that. A Plesk repair did not resolve that.
Anyone any ideas?

Cheers, Tom

Hi @IgorG would you have any idea why my Grafana and Advanced Monitoring is in German, a language that is disabled serverwide, or how to test/adjust the language of specific extensions?
Happening on one server only, not others.

Everything else, even within the extension catalog, is English. Unnstalling and reinstalling doesn't help.

Thought I ask here before sending a support request.
Thanks

Back