• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Fail to connect MySQL / Database / WebAdmin

Robert_Wolter

New Pleskian
I cant connect to the Database WebAdmin. If I click the icon, i got an "File not found." in the opening tab. Back in Plesk I get the following:

ERROR: PlexkFatalException
Server id is undefined?

I even cant connect via ssh to the mysql part of my server. But the server is running and both of my two wordpress pages run smoothly. I know this page: http://kb.odin.com/en/124434 – but as I sad, cant enter die mysql.

It seems something is wrong with the permissions. I'm on the point where I just want to reset everything database related. But how? Any hints whats the problem or what I'm missing? Thanks a lot!

Robert

# grep memory_limit /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini
memory_limit = 256M

Try to increase it to 512M and restart psa service after that.
I hope it will help.

I just did that, but nothing changes. Same problem, same error messages. :/
My very last option is a complete new install of the v-server. But thats quite an act.

Is there any other possible solution?

Thx a lot!

Back