• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Failed dependency upgrading PHP

mdafforn

New Pleskian
I am trying to upgrade PHP from 4.3.9 to 5.2 using the ART repository (from everything I've read it's supposed to be easy, just do it), but it's failing on a dependency.

When I try to do a 'yum upgrade php', I get:

-> Processing Dependency: php-common = 5.2.12-1.el4.art for package: php-xml
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: php-common = 5.2.12-1.el4.art is needed by package php-xml

Anyone know how to cure this dependency?

Anyone know what uses php-xml? I removed the other stuff that sitebuilder used, and was wondering if this was one last thing.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top