• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Failed: plesk-ext-monitoring-hcd.service

markrosser

New Pleskian
Hi there,
I'm new to Plesk and I've noticed for the last few days all of my websites have stopped working and I've had to restart the server in AWS. I'm running an AWS instance on Lightsail which is the Plesk Hosting Stack on Ubuntu. In the Plesk logs I've got the following screenshot. Is there a way to fix this?

1726857961525.png
Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers.

Do you know how to log in on the command line of your Plesk server? If so, please execute this command as the root user and show the results:
Code:
# service plesk-ext-monitoring-hcd start

I would say the most straightforward way is using the "SSH Terminal" extension in your Plesk panel (to paste in the command prompt use ctrl/cmd+shift+v). You can also use an SSH client installed on your local computer. Please check the following article, which covers all methods.

Back