• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Failed to update the IP address" when repairing PHP-FPM configuration for all domains

CSKLDE

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian Buster
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 Update #2
Hello all,

I'm encountering an issue when trying to repair the PHP-FPM configuration for all domains on my Plesk server. Here’s the command and output:
plesk repair web -php-fpm-configuration

Checking for obsolete PHP-FPM configuration files ................... [OK]

Checking php-fpm configuration

Repair php-fpm configuration for all domains? [Y/n] y
Repairing php-fpm configuration for all domains ................. [FAILED]
- Error: Failed to update the IP address. Addon domains cannot be assigned an IP address not assigned to the main domain of the subscription.
The repair process fails with the error:
"Failed to update the IP address. Addon domains cannot be assigned an IP address not assigned to the main domain of the subscription."
I use one IPv4 and one IPv6 for all domains.

I've had a similar issue like that before, if you have docker containers running and the container isn't running any more you might have a left over IP address that the panel is seeing which is a simple fix of just removing it from within the settings (Tools & Settings > Tools & Resources > IP Addresses find the IP address that your old container was using and select it then hit remove)

Back