• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved False Secure Websites With SSL/TLS Certificates Warning

mdraselkhan

New Pleskian
Username: mdraselkhan

TITLE

False Secure Websites With SSL/TLS Certificates Warning

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core), Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.35

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

When I go to the Advisor option I can see Secure Websites With SSL/TLS Certificates Warning about the domain that SSL certificate either self-sign or not valid (Screenshot). But actually same domain has a Let's Encrypt valid SSL certificate (Screenshot). Even If you try to secure it, you will succeed but the same error will be remain. That same issue is also happening in a new domain & new server.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Go to the domain name, and SSL option, then apply a Let's Encrypt SSL. After successful go to the Advisor option & you will see the error.

ACTUAL RESULT

SSL error is still appearing after a valid certificate installed.

EXPECTED RESULT

The error should be removed from the advisor.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Help with sorting out

Thank you. This is a bug EXTADVISOR-882 - the current released version of Advisor contains obsolete cacert.pem file which should be replaced in the next release of advisor.

I'm getting this warning too. My version is 1.9.13-714 of the advisor.
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.52_build1800230516.12 os_Ubuntu 20.04 (Web Admin Se Edition Update #3)

@redondobruno The above described issue has long been resolved and we have no reports from other users that it recurred. Please open a support ticket for your case and let support staff check it directly on your server. Maybe it is just a configuration mistake.

Back