• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue FastCGI errors in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log [error] 9941#0

Manfred Beck

Basic Pleskian
CentOs 6.10
Obsidian 18.0.31
Error:
[error] 9941#0: *3190655 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: , request: "POST /modules/monitoring/public/index.php/G6-JY7G4M69kycgIKtgAu77nYMs5sqqb1CMS8WHk/query HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8880"

Meanwhile over 300K entries in logfile :-(

Any solution will be highly appreciated

When trying to update components I get the message: The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
Two different issues.

1) The error message means that /modules/monitoring/public/index.php/G6-JY7G4M69kycgIKtgAu77nYMs5sqqb1CMS8WHk/query does not exist.

2) CentOS 6 is end of life since November 30th, hence access to the libraries fails.

Migration to CentOs 8 is already planned, so I will live with the Yum error for a couple of days, regarding the FastCGI error the log has over 350K entries and I have no idea which process is triggering the POST request

stopped Grafana, now I get log entries like:
2020/12/16 15:01:37 [crit] 8037#0: *27 connect() to unix:/var/run/plesk-web-socket/ws.sock failed (13: Permission denied) while connecting to upstream, client: MY-IP, server: , request: "GET /ws HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/run/plesk-web-socket/ws.sock:/", host: "xxxxx:8443"

Chowned folder and file to psaadm, did something in admin panel, same result...

Rem: both folder and file were non-existent, so created them

Exactly same issue as here: Issue - web socket error - missing /var/run/plesk-web-socket/ws.sock

Last edited:
Back