• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php'

GustavoP

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm having trouble logging into my Control Panel.

I get the following error message on https://IP:8443

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in Unknown on line 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Best Regards.

Try to run Plesk reconfigurator and start "Repair Plesk installation" procedure.

I too am having the same issue after an automatic update to Plesk 12.0.18. any information on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated. I have run the "Repair Plesk Installation" procedure with no success.

Last edited:
Upgrade was not completed successfully. Try to run in CLI

%plesk_dir%\admin\bin>ai.exe --select-product-id panel --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

ans contact Support Team if it not help.

Did anyone manage to resolve this - as of this morning I've got the same thing. I'm fast losing faith in Plesk, it seems to screw up all the time. :-(

Did anyone manage to resolve this - as of this morning I've got the same thing. I'm fast losing faith in Plesk, it seems to screw up all the time. :-(
Have you tried my recommendations? Any results?

Have you tried my recommendations? Any results?
Yes we tried restarting the server, running the plesk reconfigurator as recommend above and the command line option above too.
Result: No change. Its now with Parallels support but no luck yet - inaccessible server with 100+ sites on it. :-(

Last edited:
Could you please tell me Support Ticket ID? I'd like to oversee the process and possibly involve our developers if it is necessary.
Thank you.

As far as I know this issue related to some missing packages from Plesk distribution kit which were not correctly installed for some reasons. Fix is not trivial and I strongly recommend you contact Support Team. They will fix it directly on your server.

I have the same error, do you have any steeps to follow ? Tips, documentation?

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in Unknown on line 0

issue can be fixed by running the following commands .

1) open cmd as administrator
2) cd %plesk_bin%
3) ai.exe --console and proceed to install all the packages.

Thanks Chisty, but it gives me an error .

2015-11-09_0954.png

and

2015-11-09_1025.png

Any ideas? :(

Last edited:
Back