1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php3' (include_path='C:\Parallels

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Nacho999, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Nacho999

Nacho999 Guest

Hi,
    Can anyone help please?

I have Plesk Small Business Panel version 10.2.0 on a Windows VPS Server with 1and1.

I had attempted to update plesk to 10.4.4 via the built in plesk updater. It failed during the upgrade and now when I run my plesk control panel I receive the following error:

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php3' (include_path='C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib') in Unknown on line 0

I've spent an age trying to find out what is wrong, it doesn't appear in my Add / Remove programs so I can't attempt a repair.

Should auth.php3 appear in C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib ? Because there isnt one there.

Thanks