• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fatal plesk errors after upgrading to 11.5

Leckey

New Pleskian
Fatal plesk errors after upgrading to 11.5.30

Hi,

Getting an error on all pages of plesk panel after upgrading to 11.5.30 from 11.0.x:

Code:
ERROR: Service_Agent_Exception
Unable to execute php_handlers_control: [Warning] removing handler `5.3' (module) due to errors in getting php version : can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi
[Warning] removing handler `5.3' (cgi) due to errors in getting php version : can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi

Although I can run /usr/bin/php-cgi -v and it returns:
Code:
PHP 5.3.25 (cgi-fcgi) (built: May 12 2013 16:32:50)
Copyright (c) 1997-2013 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2013 Zend Technologies
    with eAccelerator v1.0-dev, Copyright (c) 2004-2012 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.4.1, Copyright (c) 2002-2013, by ionCube Ltd.

Tried using: /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php_handlers_control --add --displayname php5.3.25 --path /usr/bin/php-cgi --phpini /etc/php.ini --type fastcgi

But that returns:
can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi

Anyone got any ideas how I can get this fixed?

Last edited:
Random guess: go to your php.ini files and remove safe_mode directive.

More serious approach would be to call
# /usr/bin/php-cgi -c /etc/php.ini -r 'echo phpversion();'
and see why it fails.

safe_mode = Off already, but tried commenting it out too and made no difference.

I did:
# /usr/bin/php-cgi -c /etc/php.ini -i 'echo phpversion();' > phpinfo.txt

It runs fine and returns what I would expect:
<h1 class="p">PHP Version 5.3.25</h1>

Any other suggestions?

OK, let's try this one more time. Don't change the command this time:

# echo '<?php print phpversion(); ?>' | /usr/bin/php-cgi -q -c /etc/php.ini

Ah ok.

Getting this now:

Code:
[Sat Jul 27 01:52:56 2013
] [notice] EACCELERATOR(23479): PHP crashed

Slightly ambiguous.

I suppose you already resolved your issue?

If not, I'd advice either disabling eaccelerator or upgrading it.

Yeah, I've gone ahead and disabled eaccelerator. Using APC for opcode cache now instead. Thanks for the help.

Hi,

I have the same problem after a update 11.5.30 Update #7 => 11.5.30 Update #10

I no longer have access to the PLESK administrator console and then I have a error page where it is written:

"ERROR: Service_Agent_Exception

Unable to execute php_handlers_control: [Warning] removing handler `5.3.25' (module) due to errors in getting php version : can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi
[Warning] removing handler `5.3.25' (cgi) due to errors in getting php version : can not get version from /usr/bin/php-cgi"

In the Shell terminal, I followed the recommendation Nicolay, so I typed the command :

=> echo '<?php print phpversion(); ?>' | /usr/bin/php-cgi -q -c /etc/php.ini

And then I get the following message:

"Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: php_body_write"

Can you help me, please.

Thanks

David,

Problem solved by restarting an update via the command:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller

Thanks

I am having this issue. Which update did you restart? If i run the auto-installer, there is nothing waiting to be installed?

I tried running this command, but all i get is an error. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: php_body_write

Back