• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input features...

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hi

I know that the forum is not directly for this, but I am seeing that request from uservoice have a very low impact on the feature that plesk team do...

I sincerely regret that feature as have an separate space for files and mail have not been implemented ( Create separate Mail and Web Space ), it's really seem not the more dificult to do as the quota for mailbox and space yet existing...

Please plesk team, I understand that you can't review all request, but someone are very accesible to do...

I really hope that you understand that no matter how large the R&D Plesk team is, it can not physically process and implement about 2000 requests from UserVoice. We understand your concerns and we are pleased with your interest and contribution to our product, but our resources are not unlimited.
Therefore, we can focus only on TOP20 requests. And if your request does not fall into this TOP20, the chance that we will implement it is very small.
Even if your request seems very simple to implement, multiply this by all possible configurations, supported operating systems, usage scenarios, and so on, and you'll see that even a simple-seeming task grows into a huge one.
Thus, the only way out is to promote your request in the TOP20 or even higher.

I really hope that you understand that no matter how large the R&D Plesk team is, it can not physically process and implement about 2000 requests from UserVoice. We understand your concerns and we are pleased with your interest and contribution to our product, but our resources are not unlimited.
Therefore, we can focus only on TOP20 requests. And if your request does not fall into this TOP20, the chance that we will implement it is very small.
Even if your request seems very simple to implement, multiply this by all possible configurations, supported operating systems, usage scenarios, and so on, and you'll see that even a simple-seeming task grows into a huge one.
Thus, the only way out is to promote your request in the TOP20 or even higher.

Hello Igor,

Well... in the top 20 :

Server Health: Show Apache CPU Usage per domain sinceApril 23, 2013... nothing (well, an good solution is cloudlinux, but it's not an plesk feature)
Move domains between subscriptions since July 13, 2014 ... planned since October 31, 2016.... nothing for now
Customer email notification when mailbox quota exceeded sinceMarch 08, 2013.... nothing for now
Multiple backup rules or more options since March 01, 2013...
Add ClamAV as module in Plesk to protect better the server. Thank you Parallels Team. nothing free
Make subdomain email addresses possible without new subscription since February 03, 2014 nothing...
Synchronize Plesk Servers (Failover) since · December 31, 2013.... nothing
Add Google pagespeed integration since June 17, 2013... nothing
ActiveSync support on Roundcube and Horde (Push) since May 18, 2013, planned since April 17, 2017 but no ETA
Use "Let's encrypt" to secure IMAP/POP/SMTP connections since June 08, 2017 : no ETA
Add Mailman 3 since March 14, 2016 · no ETA
Delete mail after forwarding since August 24, 2014 , nothing
Add possibility to change default webmail.<domain> subdomain to custom since February 26, 2014 : nothing

It's really necesarry to continue posting in uservoice? The 300% of price of new licence is still to now review the real needed of our clients?

Do not forget that UserVoice is only one of the sources by which we make decisions about whether to include certain features in the new release. Believe me, this source is far from being the only one despite its undoubted importance.

Moreover, have you seen the number of requests with "Completed" status? If not, then I will tell you. There are 177 completed requests. Can you imagine?
177 of the requested features were implemented by us at different times. I do not think that this is a very small number of implemented features.

Back