• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fedora

tupeu

Basic Pleskian
Hi, i remember that when Plesk was at version 8.4 you said that Plesk 9 when it will be released it will support Fedora 9 but here we are at Plesk 9.2.2 and still no support for Fedora 9 or 10 or even the new Fedora 11 !

We just want to know why and (if) when !?
10x

Last edited:
Why can't you give any response?!?

Why can't you give any response to these questions?!?

I would REALLY like to upgrade my Fedora!! But I can't because then Plesk won't work any more.

I thought about switching to Debian again - but it's the same problem there: no support for Debian 5!

If there won't come any new versions for these System PLEASE TELL US!!! Then we can think about alternatives.

Will you provide a Plesk version for Fedora 10, 11 or 12?!
Will you provide a Plesk version for Debian 5?!

Really need fedora 9,10, or 11

Ditto - I have two new servers ready to go. I need packages in addition to PLESK control panel on them so it's difficult to proceed with fedora core 8 since it has been obsoleted.

If you look at the Small Business Plesk 10 you'll see it supports Fedora 11, while its a subset of plesk you'll see that indeed the work is being done. That being said, I highly recommend using CentOS for hosting environments, it is essentially Fedora 6 but with a 7 year support cycle.

I see full Fedora 11 support in 9.2.3 ! :) Can we see some ASL packages for F11 now? Like 90% are there..

I just like the native mysql 5.1 and httpd 2.2.3

Meantime if you can't wait to upgrade and have ASL it does work, except for the web-gui. Everything else mod_sec, etc, etc all works.

First of all: what is ASL ?

Do i need to wait untill december to rebuild my VPS with Fedora 11 ...is it worth it to wait for this "ASL" ?

No upgrade right now!

ASL is atomic secured Linux a complete security set of packages. And you can install thus now, I am already on F11 running ASL.

Back