• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Fetch configuration data from Plesk servers stucks

EnriqueR

Regular Pleskian
I am trying to migrate some subscriptions from a Plesk server with CentOs 6 to another with CentOs 8, but it gets stuck in step 'Fetch configuration data from Plesk servers' and never finish. All Plesk are updated to the latest version.

If I want to eliminate this migration I have to restart the server because it does not leave me any other way. But when I try to migrate again, the same result always happens to me.

The constant message that appears in panel.log file is the following. Can someone help me?

ERR [panel] Forgery protection token check failed.
ERR [panel] PleskPermissionDeniedException: The session token has expired
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Controller/Plugin/ForgeryProtection.php
line: 21
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php(309): Plesk\Application\Controller\Plugin\ForgeryProtection->preDispatch(object of type Zend_Controller_Request_Http)
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(941): Zend_Controller_Plugin_Broker->preDispatch(object of type Zend_Controller_Request_Http)
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(49): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(object of type Zend_Controller_Request_Http)
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()

Back