• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved File Manager reorders file/directory list for *all* user currently viewing

adamsargant

New Pleskian
I tried to raise this by reporting a bug but I've not been helpful enough it seems? My first question would be why do Plesk put barriers up for issue reporting?
Anyway: When I'm logged into Plesk (Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Plesk Obsidian, Version 18.0.49 Update #2, last updated on Jan 12, 2023 02:09 AM) and viewing the File Manager for one of our domains, if I change the order of the file/directory listing, it is changed simultaneously for my colleague who is also logged in to the same area. This is obviously a bit of an issue for us and collaborative working

Are you both logged in with the same user account?
Are you in the file manager of the same subscription?

hmmm... we are both definitely in the same domain for filemanager. It does appear, however, that someone is handing out the single admin account to multiple users, of which I was not aware. I'll ensure everyone has separate accounts

Back