• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question FINDING OLD PLESK LICENSE RESELLER ACCOUNTS VIA PLESK ID

agentjblack

New Pleskian
I manage about 35 servers. Most have been inherited from my predecessor. I have a license issue. Half of my plesk licenses are in platform 360 and those are fine. But the others are unknown. Is there a way to lookup what reseller holds a license based on the Plesk number? I'm trying to cancel any licenses that are no longer on active servers. Especially since the prices keep going up.

Hi there, do I understand correctly that you have servers running with Plesk installed from which you don't own the license?

No, they are likely still billing our company credit card, I can work with our Accounts payable to see who they are billing from on a case by case basis, but my question I guess is that if I have an S number or a PLSK. license key, is there a way to lookup and see who the reseller is? 7 of our plesk servers are on old media temple hosting (now GoDaddy). And I think 4 of those had their plesk set up through the host as a reseller. 50% of them are through platform360. But there are at least 14 licenses that I am unable to reconcile. I have the PLSK. license key, is there a way to lookup what reseller they belong to so that I can verify whether they are still active and billing? My concern is that some of the servers were decommissioned but we are still getting charged for these plesk licenses.

Back