• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Finding or setting a Horde admin User

H

hazzah

Guest
I have plesk 7.5.4 running on my linux hosting box. Horde works with no problem. However, I would like to access a horde admin user. However, I have no idea how to access this or to set a user as admin.

It seems to be a little of a chicken and the egg situation. With a clean horde installation you can set an admin user. But plesk does everything for you accept tell you what the admin user is.

So how do I find or set a horde admin user witht he standard plesk installation?

Regards, Pieter
 
Go to /etc/psa-horde/horde/conf.php

and edit the line:
Code:
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array();

Put your username in the array (like : array('username'); ) and you are the admin.

Don't know exactly how this works on virtual hosting accounts.
 
Back
Top