• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FP Extensions and Web Users ?!

M

mircea_hosteur

2 questions:

1: how eaxctly do I activate Frontpage Extensions ?!

I have a customer who complians that FP Extensions are not activated. I am looking on the server configuration, IIS and I see that these should work great.

2: does anyone knows what Web User is ?!

This is an option to be set in the plesk hosting limites of a domain hosting plan
I have Mysql Databases, MSSQL databases, WEB USERS ....

Plesk -> Domains -> domain.com -> Setup -> Microsoft FrontPage support.
To allow the use of Microsoft FrontPage Server Extensions, select the checkbox for Microsoft FrontPage support and Microsoft FrontPage over SSL support. The Microsoft FrontPage authoring radio group controls authoring capabilities. They are disabled by default. For security reasons, authoring should only be enabled when FrontPage extensions are in use.

A web user is a user account within web server. It is used to define locations for personalized web pages with individual FTP access. The result of creating a web user is a subdirectory within your domain (e.g. domain.com/~webuser).

Back