• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Free plesk 10 migration assistance? Where is it?

fearz

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I submitted a request for assistance to migrate my plesk 9.5.2 to plesk 10 over 3 times now...no response received and i didn't even receive confirmation with ticket number whenever i submit any tickets on your website...

Please support!

You still don't have ticket ID? Are you sure that you have submitted ticket correctly? Support team receives a lot of Plesk tickets daily and didn't hear that someone can't submit ticket.

For info, I also have this problem. I tried twice, first time I received and email, with a link to active plesk support. in the support panel, no ticket open. got no ticket Id.

I just tried a second time, one week later. Didn't even receive a confirmation email, nothing...

Twice I went up to the 3rd step confirming ticket sending... I got :
Thank you for your request.

Your support request information has been sent to our support team.

Your unique problem Ticket Number has been sent to the e-mail address you entered.

For tracking purposes place this number in the subject line of your email when corresponding with the Support Team. All issues must have a Ticket Number to receive a reply.

Our Support Team will be reviewing your issue(s) as soon as possible and contact you via the e-mail address you entered in the online request form.

Best regards,
Parallels Support Team

But I received nothing, not in spam...

Back