• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Free plesk 10 migration assistance? Where is it?

fearz

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I submitted a request for assistance to migrate my plesk 9.5.2 to plesk 10 over 3 times now...no response received and i didn't even receive confirmation with ticket number whenever i submit any tickets on your website...

Please support!

You still don't have ticket ID? Are you sure that you have submitted ticket correctly? Support team receives a lot of Plesk tickets daily and didn't hear that someone can't submit ticket.

For info, I also have this problem. I tried twice, first time I received and email, with a link to active plesk support. in the support panel, no ticket open. got no ticket Id.

I just tried a second time, one week later. Didn't even receive a confirmation email, nothing...

Twice I went up to the 3rd step confirming ticket sending... I got :
Thank you for your request.

Your support request information has been sent to our support team.

Your unique problem Ticket Number has been sent to the e-mail address you entered.

For tracking purposes place this number in the subject line of your email when corresponding with the Support Team. All issues must have a Ticket Number to receive a reply.

Our Support Team will be reviewing your issue(s) as soon as possible and contact you via the e-mail address you entered in the online request form.

Best regards,
Parallels Support Team

But I received nothing, not in spam...

Back