• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Free version web admin se edition on Digitalocean

binu_ji

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.60
Hi
i am using the free version of web admin se edition with 1 website. Got a notification that it will be discontinued from 31-august, but the server is still running as of 9-september
Will it run without any problem for existing users or is there any date in which it will be stopped permanently,

Hi,

The existing WebAdmin-SE license will not be prolonged on the server. You can find a date on the "Tools & Settings / License Information" page, it is called "Next license key update". After that date, when the license expires, you will not be able to log in to the Plesk Panel.

This is bad from PLESK. More of stupdity. Plesk admin allowed people to learn about plesk. It should be full feature for one domain. Once people use they get addicted.

Hi,

The existing WebAdmin-SE license will not be prolonged on the server. You can find a date on the "Tools & Settings / License Information" page, it is called "Next license key update". After that date, when the license expires, you will not be able to log in to the Plesk Panel.
Its just 1 day available , its gonna expire tomorrow, please can you extent for 5 days more so i can find some there way to migrate.

Hello, @binu_ji. As much as we would love to help we do not have the option to prolong any of the existing or terminated WebAdmin-SE licenses manually. What you can try in other to postpone the deactivation is to request a trial license and use the activation code in Plesk. I hope that helps and you manage to migrate your data.

Back