• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Freezed plesk and restart apache

C

cilla

I noticed sometimes - most creating several emails @ 1 domain - I remain "prisoner" of cp plesk: the emails work, the http works but I cannot change any screen of plesk, I cannot logout or login, I need restart plesk services or restart apache. I don't understand what freezes plesk. I cannot define when my clients will cause that "stall" of plesk and I cannot every minute check if plesk works ... So I put a file .bat that restart apache and I schedule it every 15 minutes, but plesk remain on stall. Then I change the file .bat to start apache instead restart and now it seems to work. My question is : start apach every 15 minute anyway (both if it needs and if it no needs) is wrong/dangerous?

Thanks

cilla

The same problem here, but I don't have to create emails or something like that, if I login and do any operation, 2 minutes after, the Control Panel / HTTPS stops working and I need to restart the Control Panel.

Any help? :(

Back