• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Fresh Install Failure 10.3.1

zepher

New Pleskian
Reformatted and reinstalled server 2008 Enterprise - Auto installation failure - error below:
Any input is greatly appreciated.

File downloading PANEL-WIN_10.3.1/thirdparty-msi-Windows-any-i386/sql_sys_clrtypes_x86.msi: completed.
Starting installation of packages
installing Parallels Panel core components...
MSI: Error! Critical action 'Switching on engine...' has been failed:
Command "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\PostInstallHelper.exe" --perform --action=ChangePSACPProvider --parameters="iis" failed with code 1.
Output:
Unexpected error
Failed to install 'C:\af10a960d39aa52499db63db81da0832\parallels\PANEL-WIN_10.3.1\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk.msi' with error 1603

Cheers,

Sonny

Try to find more details in autoinstaller3.log
Autoinstaller log located in randomly generated folder in the root of system drive, for example: C:\26766e4a3e7c9ed49856c1f1165bfeec\autoinstaller3 .log

Pleask Panel Installation Woes

Igor,

Restored a fresh 2008 server install (again), and re-installed plesk panel, but this time using Bind for DNS instead of Microsoft and the installation completed with different errors, but the panel did seem to operate. When I secured the planel with a SSL certificate everything seemed to work fine until I tried to enter my store, then the store web page got into a URL loop, trying two different URL addresses within seconds. Very wierd problem. I've been running another Plesk 9.5 server for 5+ years with few problems, so I decided to try another plesk server.... bad move so far.

Please help me get this thing off the ground...

Cheers,

Sonny Coleman

Back