• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Fresh Install Without Parallels Presence

harryone0304

New Pleskian
Hi,
I like know if is necessary install the Parallels Presence Builder or not on a fresh install, i ask that because when i try to do a new install without the Parallels Presence Builder, i receive this error:

Installation of the selected components requires that the following components be also installed:

Parallels Presence Builder

To install all the required components, click Continue. To cancel installation of components, either clear the corresponding check boxes or select corresponding option from the actions list.

I like know what components needs the Parallels Presence Builder to work correctly, please. And if is necessary or not the installation.

Thanks

Actually you can install Parallels Presence Builder and do not use it further. But I would like to ask you what is the reason to install so outdated Plesk 12.x version?
If I'm not mistaken, you can install a modern Plesk Onyx version without Presence Builder.

Back