• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FRONT PAGE Does not work

This is what appears to be the most viewed thread of all posts in this forum topic.

As of May 20, 2004, there have been 589 views.

This tells me that this is topic is a VERY HOT ISSUE that many, many, many people are experiencing.

We've been running 6.5.x on Windows 2003 Standard without any of the FrontPage problems (Using the extra _non_ssl path above). Were you running Web Edition? It seems to run not nearly as well on Web as it does Standard. I'm still looking forward very much to Plesk 6.5, from what I've heard 6.5 was developed by developers coming straight out of Unix platforms, whereas the new 7.0 will be done by true Windows developers using Windows tools and should provide better integration with e-mail and IIS.

Matt

Originally posted by MattR
Were you running Web Edition? It seems to run not nearly as well on Web as it does Standard. I'm still looking forward very much to Plesk 6.5, from what I've heard 6.5 was developed by developers coming straight out of Unix platforms, whereas the new 7.0 will be done by true Windows developers using Windows tools and should provide better integration with e-mail and IIS.

We were running Microsoft Windows 2003 Web Edition. From our experiences, we would not recommend Microsoft Windows 2003 Web Edition with Plesk 6.5.x.

I hope you meant you are looking forward to 7.0 instead of 6.5.

Back