• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

FTP Backup/Restore Error

C

caedmilebus

Guest
I'm using Plesk 7.5.3 on a Linux server. It looks like I successfully created a back up file for my domain villagesolutions.com, but when I try to execute a restore I received the following error message:

An error occured during downloading dumpfile from ftp: domain_bu: Can't find field Magic1: in dump
System error 115: Operation now in progress
domain_bu: Dump signature verification failed for villagesolutions.com_2006.02.18_22.50
System error 115: Operation now in progress
 
Back
Top