• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue FTP Restore does not copy any files or databases

Jay Versluis

Regular Pleskian
I have an issue restoring an FTP backup to another server. I tired this from Plesk Onyx 17.5 to 17.5, as well as 17.5 to 17.8. Both servers run CentOS 7. The subscription has a single WordPress installation on it (no mail), and I'm using WordPress Toolkit on both servers.

The restore finishes, tells me there was an issue in that Perl was no longer available, but other than that everything seems to have gone fine. But when I have a look at the migrated subscription, only the wp-content folder has been copied. WordPress toolkit still thinks there's an instance available, but neither the core files nor a database has been deployed.

I've tried this several times with several subscriptions, and they all behave the same. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately not enough useful information here, perhaps there is some useful in the logs of /var/log/plesk/PMM/

Back