• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Ftp subaccounts?

horosho

New Pleskian
Hello,
I cannot seem to add ftp subaccounts. I am using Microsoft FTP Server 6.0 and when I go to the FTP management screen (as admin, as client, or as domain adinistrator with FTP subaccount management enabled(!)) I see the FTP subaccounts tab which says 'No FTP subaccounts' but there is no button or link to "Add New FTP Subaccount" as described in the help. The only thing that I see in the help that may have something to do with this is "The default value for the minimum number is 0, not unlimited. This limitation can be changed in the domain's limits." but when I go to domain limits for any of my domains I don't see anything about FTP at all. Does anybody have any ideas?
Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Bruce

It turns out that to get this to work you need to set the number of ftp subaccounts at the client limits level to a number greater than zero at which point it will show up on the domain limits page.

Back