• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue FTPS Problem

Damo

Basic Pleskian
Hello.

I have a server over at so you start, they offer a FTPS backup solution which I'm trying to setup with the backup manager however when I check the box "Use FTPS" and when I enter the correct details provided by so you start though Plesk fails to connect to the server. I'm able to reach the FTP backup sever via FTPS on my local machine using port 21.

To my knowledge Plesk uses port 21 for explicit FTPS when the "use FTPS" box is checked so I'm completely puzzled as to why I can't get Plesk to connect to this FTP server. I've disabled the Plesk firewall but that has proven no luck. I'm able to connect using standard FTP however (FTPS box unchecked)

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Any additional details? Error messages, logs, etc?

I receive this within plesk "Transport error: unable to list directory: Curl error: Timeout was reached "

Where are the FTP logs?

I've looked in
  • /usr/local/psa/var/log/xferlog
  • /var/log/secure
But they do not appear to be FTP logs...

Hello. Could you please post or send me PM with outout of the following command:
Code:
DUMP_STORAGE_PASSWD=<PASSWORD> /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/pmm-ras --check-repository --debug --verbose --dump-storage=ftps://<USER>@<HOST>/<DIRECTORY> --use-ftp-passive-mode --session-path=/var/log/plesk/PMM

Back