• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Generating SMTP traffic report?

M

marcusdiddle

I have a virtual dedicated server via GoDaddy, running Plesk 8.2.1. I occasionally receive an alert from GoDaddy, which says:

YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DAILY SMTP RELAY LIMIT

Dear Marcus Diddle,

You have reached your current SMTP relay limit of 1000 per day on the following hosting account:

mjpdServer2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your hosting server will be unable to send email until the daily SMTP relay limit is reset. The daily SMTP relay limit is reset on all accounts at midnight MST.
Now, I know for a fact that I'm not sending 1,000 e-mails per day from any one of my hosted domains. I also have Authorization required for all relaying. I have about 25 or 30 domains hosted, but only several of those actually have mailboxes set up.

So what I'd like to do is generate some kind of report detailing the SMTP traffic per each domain on my server, so I can try and determine where all the traffic is coming from. I fear one of my domains is somehow being used for spamming. I can't find anyway of doing simply listing each domain and its SMTP usage. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Back