• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Getting error when trying to add email addresses to domain

AdamW1992

New Pleskian
Hi,

I recently did something that resulted in massive error on Plesk and basically accidentally uninstalled it. We have since managed to recover our installation and everything appears to be back to normal. However, ever since this event, whenever we go to create email address on our domains the following error gets returned: Error: mailmng-outgoing failed: ERROR: Outgoing:NOT NULL constraint failed: mails.domain_id (see image)

If I then click cancel, the email address has indeed been created but has no mailbox. I then simply need to click on to the account, tick the box again next to 'Mailbox' and then 'Ok' and everything gets set-up as it should.

Why is this happening and how can it be resolved? I have looked for answers but most looked quite technical and given my recent hiccup on Plesk I'd rather get the simplest explanation possible so I don't cause a massive problem again.

Thanks.

EmailError.PNG

I ran 'plesk repair mail' and it did not appear to fix anything, the bottom line didn't do anything either - it just said no such file or directory.

Hi AdamW1992,

on Debian/Ubuntu based systems, the file "mail_outgoing_restore" is located at:
Code:
/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore/mail_outgoing_restore

Back