• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Getting error while running backup

RahulBoj

New Pleskian
Hello,

Getting error while running backup on server. Plesk 12 windows 2012.

WARNING: (server object 'server') Cannot dump sso certificate[Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\conf\sso.sp.pem'.]

WARNING: (server object 'server') Cannot dump idp certificate[Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\conf\sso.idp.pem'.]

Can any one help with us?

Looks like you have broken SSO on this server. If you don't want to use SSO you may use following instruction for complete removing SSO and CBM on your Plesk server - http://kb.odin.com/en/9327

BTW, this is warning but not error. How it is affect backup process?

I gave up using the Plesk backups. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. I've been running Idera now for several months, and probably won't try again. Sadly, it's not as good as cPanel backups on Linux. I wish it was.

Last edited:
Hi,

I was able to resolve the error, I found that C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\conf this location does not have any file that has been reported in the error. Since everything in Plesk is working fine, and there is no issues with Plesk installation, I just simply created the files with same name at the desired location to fix the warning.

I, too, am getting the same error during backups. We recently migrated from one provider to another.

I recall that we had previously (2 years ago) used Billing Manager but since stopped. On the last server we were on, we kept getting SSO errors and followed the instructions in the Parallels KB. That didn't fix the problem. Eventually, a ticket was opened with Parallels to fix it.

Now, for whatever reason, the backup file that I migrated to the new machine is showing the SSO errors. It looks like Parallels never actually fixed it in the first place.

What do I do to stop these warnings?

Back