• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Git additional Deployment command

caco2001

New Pleskian
Hello Friends.

I was wondering if you could help me with the following issue.

I was able to configure and run a NuxtJS node App in plesk windows using the Node Module and IISNode.

I'm now configuring the Git extension so that the App automatically deploys when I push to the Github Repo. Everything is working fine except that I need to manually run the command Yarn Build in the app directory after it pulls a change so that the change can be applied. I tried adding "Yarn Build" to the Shell Script in the Git Additional Deployment action field but it does not work. Any help configuring the right command would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
Carlos

Hey, I've managed to set up commands properly with Node.js. It goes like this:

/opt/plesk/node/12/bin/npm run build &> npm.log (so just type here path to yarn)

Logfile can be sometimes useful so I also create it each time.

You also need to go to Access to Web Hosting and select /bin/bash in SSH select => this is the most important part

Hi Toxxiczny.

Thanks for the reply. Is that a windows path or linux?

I'm using Onyx in Windows so not sure if the same path applies.

Thanks.

Carlos

Used to work with @Toxxiczny's solution but suddenly stopped and only works with yarn manually.
Tried to implement the same commands for yarn but it doesn't run:
/usr/bin/yarn install
User has /bin/bash ssh access.

Has anyone found a solution?

Back