• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Got an error while syncing service plan with the Customer and Business Manager

XAMeLeOH

New Pleskian
Hi, while attempting to sync modified service plan in Plesk's Customer and Business Manager I get this error:

Code:
Error: The following errors occurred while syncing the selected plans:
Failed to sync plan #23: Failed to repair the plan in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (h01plesk.zzzing.ru)': Failed to parse XML document:
Please resolve the problems manually and retry to sync again.

In /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log I see this:

Code:
2013-04-29 18:21:39: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getDisplayName() on a non-object in /opt/psa/admin/plib/Plan/Synchronization/Domain.php on line 124

Even if I modify service plan directly in Plesk (without Business Manager) I get same error in error log.

Does anybody know what is the problem? Is there any workaround? Or how to determine which domain (or subscription) is corrupted?

Best regards

SOLVED Got an error while syncing service plan with the Customer and Business Manager

I think I found the solution.

I found id of the broken service plan and make SQL-query:
select * from PlansSubscriptions left join Subscriptions on subscription_id = id left join domains on (object_id = domains.id OR object_id = domains.webspace_id) where plan_id = <SERVICE_PLAN_ID> and domains.id is null;

And I found one subscription with no domains. Then I tried to edit it by the URL: https://<PLESKURL>:8443/admin/subscription/overview/id/<SUBSCRIPTION_ID> and got an error:
Error: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=<SUBSCRIPTION_ID>: Domains doesn't exist.

So I think this record can be deleted. Of course don't forget to backup database first.

Synchronization works well after these actions.

Last edited:
Back