1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

GUI up the left

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by egate, Mar 3, 2005.

1. egate

egate Guest

Hi,

I've just installed 7.5 on a fresh windows installation. The plesk GUI was working fine. I installed my 7 key (I emailed support a while back about did I need a new key and got no reply so I thought I'd give it a go). The key seemed to look ok in license management. I also installed some windows updates that windows update had downloaded. On reboot I get the following when I try to connect to plesk:

6?´[:?%5g?d??̥??̇?|~,7M??ԧ͵tѬ?x/θ B?-Rѿ υ????????!(# e???o?͐6?k??驢O???r9?$?t[:?%5g?d??̥??̇?|~,7M???\͒ΒZ4?22?r?^ˬ!φ?i?6❕?? ??%??Fz?

I tried rebooting to no avail. Is this my key doing this?
    Cheers,
    Jonny

2. Davo

Davo Guest

Yes it is your key (It happened to me). Get an upgraded one from SW-Soft Sales.

3. egate

egate Guest