• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Hard to buy Plesk !!!

nicutdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Why is so hard to buy VPS Plesk panel License ????

I want to buy VPS license and NOTHING or almost nothing at your partners list (http://www.parallels.com/partners/service-providers/locator/). 97% from this list SELL HOSTING NOT LICENSE !!!

I want to invite anyone from Plesk to try to buy VPS plesk license and please tell me if it succeeds. It is not normal after few year will not put up with the sale !!

TWO year ago I try the same think, try to buy, now I have the same experince CAN'T BUY !!!

After a few hours of search/google "plesk vps licese" etc......I found it JUST CPANEL. At least 10 sites that sell cpanel licenses BUT NOTHING PLESK !!!

An Unsatisfied Customer
Regards,

Last edited:
VPS License?

You need a Plesk License and then you can install it on any hardware you like VPS or dedicated.

Go to the link I provided and "Buy Now" :)

Hope it helps

Kind regards

Lloyd

VPS License?

You need a Plesk License and then you can install it on any hardware you like VPS or dedicated.

Go to the link I provided and "Buy Now" :)

Hope it helps

Kind regards

Lloyd

If you have money ofcourse buy, buy.....

If I want to install VPS the license is ~11$ /month.

........so if you have money ....it's ok .... pay ~40$/month

Regards,

You normally purchase a VPS licence from the company that provides your VPS. The two usually go hand in hand.

If the company that provides your VPS does not offer Plesk keys then there is a possibility that the VPS technology being used does not qualify for a VPS licence key price. You should therefore check carefully before buying a VPS key, just in case!

Personally I use www.4psa.com and no, I do not get a commission from them.

You normally purchase a VPS licence from the company that provides your VPS. The two usually go hand in hand.

If the company that provides your VPS does not offer Plesk keys then there is a possibility that the VPS technology being used does not qualify for a VPS licence key price. You should therefore check carefully before buying a VPS key, just in case!

Personally I use www.4psa.com and no, I do not get a commission from them.

Five years ago I bought from them.

Now 4PSA is very expansive. They sell 50 euro /month LOL

Regards,

Unfortunately however I would like Plesk are forced to buy cpanel for my VPS.

Maybe in the future you have in mind to ease the process of purchasing for Plesk VPS

Best Regards,

Back