• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Have anyone upgraded to 7.5.3 with Art's Mysql and php?

C

CBiLL

Just wondering if anyone upgraded to 7.5.3 with Art's mysql and php and what did you do to upgrade it? Did you downgrade the mysql and php then upgrade or just upgraded it via plesk control panel without doing anything to the mysql and php?

Thanks
Bill

So anyone sucessfully upgraded to 7.5.3 with Art's mysql and php?

Bill

Well, I was able to install the beta version with Art's 4.3.11-6 and mysql 4 rpms on a test server without significant incident if that helps at all?

I've not installed the release version on a production server though, and have no intention of doing so for a while -- I can feel a second release with a hotfix or two coming out (just instinct - no evidence, could be totally wrong).

Faris.

What I was wondering if I was going to have to remove Art's mysql and php then upgrade Plesk to 7.5.3 then reinstall Art's Mysql and php back in or I just upgrade it on top of it.

Thanks
Bill

I have updated 2 servers.
On 1 I have a smll problem on PHP asked me for php-domxml or something like this, was a conflict between PLESK and ART one. I installed from ART this package and then upgrade went well. Always is an error message in mail at the end and that can help to fix the problem.

Back