• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

'headers1' - where to place?

E

echosnob

hi there,

i created a template for sitebuilder4.0, successfully compiled and uploaded it. the installation process on the server finished without errors. the template is listed in the list of templates in the suitbuilder interface and the plan for a user, which should finally show the template is installed. i took all the other plans of standard installed templates off.

but if i log in as this user and create a new site, sitebuilder crashes immediately, showing the following message:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /opt/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site.php; Line: 469
Message: Header 'headers1' is not defined in template 'x_list_1'. Color scheme 'yellow'.; Code: 0

a thumbnail for a header exists in the demanded folder.

what is "headers1"? suitebuilder documentation doesn't mention this declaration.

anyone able to help?
thank you :)
greetings from germany
echo

Probably this issue related to info.xml file for template. Make sure that it contains correct information. Compare it with some different info.xml file for template and template's structure, for example:
# cat zsk-20/info.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<template id="zsk-20" version="4.0.0" caption="Photogallery company" category="Photogallery">
<default logo="logo.gif" banner="headers1.jpg" button="buttons1.jpg" color-scheme="blue"/>
<color-schemas>
<color-scheme id="green" caption="Green scheme"/>
<color-scheme id="blue" caption="Blue scheme"/>
<color-scheme id="yellow" caption="Yellow scheme"/>
</color-schemas>
</template>

# ls -la zsk-20/yellow/headers/
drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 4096 Aug 7 13:15 .
drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 4096 Aug 7 13:15 ..
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Aug 7 13:15 big
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Aug 7 13:15 headers1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 8879 Aug 26 16:14 headers1.jpg
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Aug 7 13:15 headers2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 9143 Aug 26 16:14 headers2.jpg
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Aug 7 13:15 headers3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 9001 Aug 26 16:14 headers3.jpg

If you still have any issues with it, you can give me the link to download this template and check what can be wrong from my side.

Back