• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Health Monitoring not running

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAttraction

Basic Pleskian
All,

I have noticed that the Health Monitoring functionality within my main Plesk Panel 11.5.30 Update # 27 has stopped running.

I have already searched for such an issue and even though I have followed suggestions mentioned elsewhere (including this forum) - restarting the Health Monitoring service manually, ensuring that the service is running through command line (it is) - none of the solutions available apply nor work.

Please can someone provide some advice ?

If you need any more info., please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Darran

Hello,

Try to re-calculate Health Monitor on your server though following command

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

Hello,

Try to re-calculate Health Monitor on your server though following command

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

Hi there,

Many thanks for the quick reply. Appreciated.

I have run the above logged on through shell and it hasn't made any difference at all, I'm afraid. The Health Monitoring is still inactive - all services are still reporting 0 % ...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The service is running, according to queries through shell (top etc.), so I'm stuck as to what the issue is.

Many thanks in advance.

Darran

I have restarted Plesk and Health Monitoring is now working as it should. I can only presume that the actions in the above KBase worked.

Many thanks.

Darran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back