• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [HELP] Can't access panel with domain or ip

maxsijaya

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 x64
Plesk version and microupdate number
latest
i Can't access panel with domain or ip, after i added ssl on my subdomain in another panel.
I have tried all the existing guides but to no avail.
please helpme

There can be at least two reasons:
1) sw-engine is not running, that's the panel itself. Very unlikely though unless it was deliberately stopped. Solution: Login to SSH and run as root service sw-engine restart && service sw-cp-server restart.
2) Fail2Ban has banned your IP for too many invalid login attempts. Solution: Try to access the panel through another IP, e.g. your cell phone when it is connected to a cell, not your wifi. From there remove your local public router IP from the bans.

There can be at least two reasons:
1) sw-engine is not running, that's the panel itself. Very unlikely though unless it was deliberately stopped. Solution: Login to SSH and run as root service sw-engine restart && service sw-cp-server restart.
2) Fail2Ban has banned your IP for too many invalid login attempts. Solution: Try to access the panel through another IP, e.g. your cell phone when it is connected to a cell, not your wifi. From there remove your local public router IP from the bans.
thank you very much for the answer.

but I can access the panel again by changing the subdomain to a new domain which I point to the IP server.

but why does Plesk SSL follow SSL from other panels?

Back