1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Help fatal exception after Plesk install

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Jonathan M, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Jonathan M

Jonathan M Guest

Help please
    I have just installed Plesk on my CentOS server and have the following error when accessing Plesk

ERROR: PleskFatalException Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead 0: common_func.php3:146 psaerror(string 'Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead') 1: auth.php3:93

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Affiliate:
    https://plesk.com/?a_aid=59ae552b0731c
    Seems installation have been incorrectly finished and you have empty /usr/local/psa/version file. /tmp/autoinstall3.log file should be investigated and installation should be completed correctly. If you cant do it by yourself - contact Parallels support team.