• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

HELP HELP .!!!

Sia Magazi

New Pleskian
I clicked something in change view section and an window came up and i cant get rid of it,i cant login to admin panel anymore.

ew-png.10837
9659-3fb947575465eadd0441f986225aadb1.jpg

This is the window that block's me from loging into Admin Panel. When I pres Cancel Then It logs out.....

9660-a0cece9e288d5103ae4e7b7d04dd6770.jpg

Attachments

• ew.png
    ew.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 12
  • ewg.png
    ewg.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 12
And why you can't fill these fields and complete form?

Hello Sia )

Not to worry! What happened is that you switched to what we call "Power User View". It is an alternative Plesk interface more suited to managing small numbers of domains. To get back to managing your customers and resellers, fill in the fields (just type in any user name and generate a password automatically) and click OK - a subscription will be created for you, and you will be able to log in. Afterwards, you can switch back to the "Service Provider View" - just click Change View in the bottom left part of the screen and select the corresponding option. All your customers and their domains will be there )

Back