1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me in restore the backup.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by sumanta, Mar 2, 2006.

1. sumanta

sumanta Guest

Help me in restoring the backup. The restore process is successfully completed but no data is restored in the original location. There is no error in log too.:confused:

2. swarm

swarm Guest

It seem there is some kind of error occurs and then restoring was rolled back. You should take a look at restore log file stored at %temp%\2 folder or something like this folder.
    There will be error listed and then roll back process log listed below so you should search through this log to determine exact reasons of issue.

3. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

If you want Plesk to restore domain's data at first you should delete this domain from Plesk and then run restore. It is so because Plesk thinks that domain already exists and does not restore it.