• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Help Newbie....Plesk Qmail Email Migration to Plesk Windows MailEnable

E

ebabjohn

Guest
Hello People,

Please can someone help a newbie on how to migrate Emails from qmail on a unix plesk server into the mailenable for Windows Plesk server.

Client want me to move domain from unix to windows platform without losing emails.....please I will need step-by-step instructions pls...

Will appreciate any help.

Thanks
ebabjohn
 
Hi,

This doesnt seem to be like an 'exact science' type of thisng so I do not know if a step-by-step would apply. I would consider hiring someone to assist you with this task.
 
I would ask him to USE outlook to get his e-mails out and then he won't loose them.
 
Back
Top