• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Help with Missing Database Backup Repository button

proset

New Pleskian
I have a 1&1 VPS that I haven't really used in several years. I currently have PLESK 10.4.4 Update #45 installed. I want to import a MYSQL database file using the Database Backup Repository feature but am missing the Database Backup Repository button. This is the first time I've tried to do this.

Before trying to import the MYSQL database file I upgraded MYSQL using the PLESK MYSQL upgrade component, MySQL v5.5 (packaged by Parallels). I also upgraded my PHP using the PLESK PHP component. My database server is listed as Local MySQL server (default for MySQL).

I also attempted to import the MySQL database using PLESK phpMyAdmin and it can't connect i.e. just sits there trying to connect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

You can upload the database using WinSCP to your server and then use the command mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa` dbname < dbfile.sql

If you need help doing this for you, then Level3 ticket on the URL below should get you the solution:

http://www.jolis.net/packages.php?spt=47

Back