• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Help with Pleask, GMail, and domain aliases

H

hopbot

hello,
i have a domain and an alias that points to that domain. i have recently migrated to gmail and have entered all the appropriate MX records for the main domain in the plesk control panel as well as my ISPs control panel. i also entered the gmail MX records in the alias' dns record in my isp control panel (the plesk control panel for the alias domain doesnt allow any mx records since it points to the actual domain instead.

the problem i am seeing is that while mail from other servers work, and mail sent through the gmail sptp work, any mail sent by other domains on my server (not related to the two i mentioned earlier) dont send using the new gmail account, they send mail to the old server location.

does that make sense? i know it sounds complicated....

anyway, any way i can get all domains on my server to send to this other domain on the same server that is now using gmail mx records?

Back