• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Hide/show custom buttons depending on client hosting feature

M

m1k3

I have created a custom buttom to redirect to simplescripts, however I do not want that custom buttom to be be available to users who have the sitebuilder feature enabled on their package, is there a way to accomplish this?

Someone will correct me if I am wrong. However, I certain I'm not. The custom button option has no mechanism for checking to see what packages are installed or not. That's not the purpose of the button so no such functionality exists for it.

I see... is there any other way to accomplish this?

thank you very much for your response

Not that I can think of. I don't know how you have your plans setup but something that comes to mind is in the plan templates.

Allow one template "the one with no Sitebuilder access" to have custom buttons and the other "the plan with no Sitebuilder access" to not allow custom buttons. Custom buttons is an option If I'm correct.

This may be totally off but may give you some ideas of your own that might work. Good luck.

Back