• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Hiding/disabling services and changing Subscription parameters from Business Manager

• Thread starter GabrielAguilera
  • Start date
G

GabrielAguilera

Well.. installed Plesk Panel 10 bundled with Business Manager and Sitebuilder... which BTW is my first Panel install so I have several questions :)

1) I assumed that that disabling Sitebuilder from a subscription, would hide the Sitebuilder options on the clients panel, but it doesn't. is this an expected behavior?

2) ... Same thing with Mail Services if they are disabled. Is there a way to hide Mail service options for a particular client/subscription? and BTW, is there a way to disable services from the Panel itself? I found a command line option, but cant find a similar way to do it from the Panel.

3) When creating a new subscription from inside BM, Where can I change the IP of the newly created client subscription? I see where to do this from the "normal panel" but it recommends to make this changes from inside BM, so where can you do that?

Thanks!!!!
Gabriel

Back